Thank you all who submitted talks this time around – we are very excited to hear what you’ve got to say. If you submitted a talk and have not heard from us, please contact us by email as soon as possible. To those who have heard from us, make sure you get your presentations in on time! Without further ado, here are the speakers for Ignite Cheyenne 2!
- Andy Aldrich – Joys and Sorrows of Haitians
- Marilyn Patton – Retirement: It’s Not About the Money
- Anya Petersen-Frey – Some road race in Alaska that’s pretty famous.
- Gary Freeman – The Art of Ventriloquism
- Rocky S. Case – Genocide and Political Violence–Has Society Learned Anything?
- Angi Harper – Networking for the Shy
- Caleb Blomberg – Music!
- Anthony Sara – It’s not a Spectator Sport, Participate!
This is our finalized line up – but there will be an intermission after talk number 4. All told, the Event will probably take a bit more than 2 hours, including the mingling hour before the talks. Remember folks, the doors open at 6 and the speakers start enlightening at 7! There are a few (15 at the time of this writing) tickets left, so get yours now.
We will see you in 1 week ( Feb 8 ) at the Plains Hotel.